OSA Recruitment’s Pre-Screening Policy
- References - all candidates must give details of at least two referees. Where possible, referees are previous employers, however if candidates are new to employment, educational references are requested.
- Police Clearance - all candidates are to obtain and provide a basic police disclosure.
- Right to Work/Immigration Documentation - all candidates must provide a valid Right to Work document.
- Regulatory Action – all candidates are asked if they have been subject to any regulatory action or action taken against them by a professional body.
- Credit Checks – Channel Island credit checks can be completed on candidates (£10 cost).
- Declaration - all candidates sign a declaration stating that the information they have given is correct, that OSA Recruitment reserves the right to verify the information provided, and that any employment offer may be withdrawn if it is found they have mislead, withheld or given false information.